KEY JOB PURPOSE
To retrieve money owed to the business and maintaining accurate bookkeeping; make follow-ups calls; identify which accounts are overdue and report back to the management
JOB PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
- Prepares bills, invoices and bank deposits.
- Reconciles the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verifies discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Facilitates payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generates financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
- Utilizes computerized accounting software programs (Pastel, Excel, Word) to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Reconcile cash receipts, coding and posting of receipts.
- Organizes and maintains up to date financial records.
- Provides monthly financial and management reports.
- Assists in financial management and analysis, as requested.
- Organizes and maintains retention files for required period of time.
If you are the talent we are searching for, please send your application and resume clearly marked ‘’Accounts clerk debtors ” to: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.
CLOSING DATE: 19 July 2022