We seek the talent services of an outstanding and results oriented individual to be part of our dynamic team reporting to the Accountant
KEY JOB PURPOSE
Provide office support to either an individual or team and is virtual for the smooth-running of the business and coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company polices
JOB PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create, update, records assets and inventory
- Track stocks of office supplies and equipment and place orders when necessary
- Arranging and managing travel, accommodation and acquittals
- Ensure repairs and maintenance of office equipment and assets
- Facilitates office space in some districts as requested for new projects.
- Provide logistical support for office meetings and workshops.
- Prepares and budget for office consumables and equipment and maintains acceptable stock levels of consumables/ inventory and ensuring re-order levels are upheld
- Conducts annual physical asset counts and monitors movement of assets in line with Asset Management Policy Manual.
- Supports in disposal of assets working closely with the Finance Department.
- Develop and maintain a regular schedule for all vehicles’ servicing, road licenses and insurance renewals.
- Ensure that all accidents and incidents are documented and the report shared with the Finance Department.
- Undertake care and maintenance of the organization’s vehicles. And immediately report any repair needs for office vehicles
- Support in clearing arrangements of inventory, office equipment and vehicles
- A Degree in Accounting/ Finance or Part B IAC/CIS/SAA/CAA
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Analytic and problem-solving skills
- Computer skills including the ability to operate computerized accounting, spreadsheet and word -processing programs at a highly proficient level
- Excellent communication skills
- Have an attention to detail and being able to analyze and interpret data and present information in a clear and logical manner
If you are the talent we are searching for, please send your application and resume clearly marked “Office administrator ” to: EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org CLOSING DATE: 19 July 2022 or apply here