We seek the talent services of an outstanding and results oriented individual to be part of our dynamic team reporting to the Accountant
KEY JOB PURPOSE
To retrieve money owed to the business and maintaining accurate bookkeeping; make follow-ups calls; identify which accounts are overdue and report back to the management
JOB PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
- Prepares bills, invoices and bank deposits.
- Reconciles the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Verifies discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Facilitates payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Generates financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
- Utilizes computerized accounting software programs (Pastel, Excel, Word) to perform duties and responsibilities.
- Reconcile cash receipts, coding and posting of receipts.
- Organizes and maintains up to date financial records.
- Provides monthly financial and management reports.
- Assists in financial management and analysis, as requested.
- Organizes and maintains retention files for required period of time.
If you are the talent we are searching for, please send your application and resume clearly marked ‘’Accounts Clerk Debtors ” to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply here.